As Christians, a good way how the Holy Spirit will help lead us in this life is by other individuals. In the Bible are some fascinating verses telling us that there's safety from the many counselors and that you will bet war by wise counsel with other believers.
God can obviously give us a direct word anytime He wants to, yet there will be other times that He will communicate to us through other people. This is why Jesus has made us as a Body, and not as lone rangers.
Once we become born-again Christians, not only shall we be grafted back to the Lord, but we're likewise connecting with all of the other born-again followers who're in today's times. Therefore, we are now a church and therefore, we have to deal with one another in unison as well as balance so all of us can obtain God's perfect will for our lives.
For anybody who were not aware of these excellent passages, here are six great passages that can show you in no uncertain terms that God does wish everyone spreading our guides along with other followers and sometimes, dealing with one another to achieve specified jobs and responsibilities.
1. 'Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.' (Proverbs 11:14)
2. 'A wise man is strong, yes, a man of knowledge increases strength; for by wise counsel you will wage your own war, and in a multitude of counselors there is safety.' (Proverbs 24:5)
3. 'Every purpose is established by counsel; by wise counsel wage war.' (Proverbs 20:18)
4. 'Without counsel, plans go awry, but in the multitude of counselors they are established.' (Proverbs 15:22)
5. 'Listen to counsel and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your latter days.' (Proverbs 19:20)
6. 'Cease listening to instruction, my son, and you will stray from the words of knowledge.' (Proverbs 19:27)
The Bible informs us that we will only know partially and that we thus must be willing to share our stock of knowledge within the Lord along with other Christians, and they likewise require to accomplish exactly the same with us so we can all mature in the grace and knowledge of God for our lives.
Article written by James, hope you like this article and here are 2 more that i have just currently read and liked smith wigglesworth
and rose of sharon bible