The call came in just after 2 a.m. Thursday morning, and firefighters observed heavy smoke from the residence on Perkins Drive when they arrived.
Davis said three additional firefighters were called into assist, and Berney Station Volunteer Fire Department also responded.
Everyone inside the house was able to escape through a bedroom window, Davis said.
The fire caused heavy damage to the living room, dining room, kitchen and sun porch areas of the house.
The fire appears to have been electrical in nature, and may have started with an extension cord, Davis said.